2,100 Units of Vegetable Seeds Planters Delivery to Namibia
Our 2,100 units of vegetable seeds planters UGS-TTM-1 have been produced and loaded in two 40 feet containers. They will be delivered to Namibia and estimated to reach Walvis Bay on November 26. UGS-TTM-1 one-hopper one-row hand push seeder can sow millet, rapeseeds, cabbage and other seeds with diameter of 1-2.5 mm. It is your good helper in ditching, seeding and earth mulching.
1. Totally driven by manpower, no need of electricity or oil, energy saving, convenient and highly efficient.
2. They can propel plants to grow.
3. It is your good helper in ditching, seeding and earth mulching.
4. All of our seeding machines are suitable for both soft and hard soil. Usually, for soft soil, one person to push is enough. For hard soil, one person to push and another one to pull is more labor-saving.
5. They can save your seeds, propel plants growing, reduce the sowing cost and improve sowing efficiency.
6. The line spacing can be adjustable. Sowing depth: Adjustable.
Copyright: Zhengzhou UGOOD Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0086-135-2306-3891 Address: No. 7 Gaocun Guanzhuang Industrial Park, Gaocun, Xingyang, China